Invite a friend
Fun with Butterflies & Dragonflies
Discover the amazing number of dragonflies and butterflies that make Broadmoor home! Just what is a damselfly? How do dragonflies survive the winter? Come find out this and more!
Pre-registration required. Online registration available.
|Where||Mass Audubon's Broadmoor Wildlife Sanctuary 280 Eliot St, Natick, MA 01760|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||1:00 pm–2:15 pm|
|Who to bring||Kids, Families|
More About Mass Audubon's Broadmoor Wildlife Sanctuary
Mass Audubon's Broadmoor Wildlife Sanctuary is a recreational haven for residents of Natick and surrounding areas. It is composed of nine miles of trails and a green nature center with solar panels, solar heating and composting toilets. The trails wind through fields, wetlands and woodlands and the Indian Brook. They also include stroller and wheelchair accessible trails. It is the perfect place to stroll and watch wildlife year round. Broadmoor also allows snowshoeing and cross-country skiing in the winter.
Other events here
- Wild About Amphibians Today, May 18, 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
- Warblers at Mount Auburn Tomorrow, May 19, 7:30 am–9:30 am
- Watercolors in Nature Tue, May 21, 10:00 am–1:00 pm
- Watercolors in Nature Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am–1:00 pm
- Spring Birding Exploration Sat, Jun 1, 7:30 am–9:00 am
- 10 Great Tips for Spring and Summer Nature Photography Sat, Jun 1, 9:00 am–12:00 pm
- Focus on Macro Photography Workshop Sat, Jun 1, 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Birds of the Charles River Canoe Sat, Jun 8, 9:00 am–12:00 pm
- Spring Birding Exploration Sun, Jun 9, 8:00 am–9:30 am
- Wild about Birds Sun, Jun 9, 10:00 am–11:30 am