Invite a friend
Ice Cream and...Fireflies
What's better than ice cream on a summer night? Why not add a little fun outdoor exploration? Join the adventure as we look for flashing fireflies, listen for the songs of frogs and katydids and use a "bat detector" to find our local bats.
Frogs: June 26
Fireflies: July 10
Bats: July 31
Pre-registration required. Online registration available.
|Where||Mass Audubon's Broadmoor Wildlife Sanctuary 280 Eliot St, Natick, MA 01760|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:30 pm–9:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Kids, Families|
More About Mass Audubon's Broadmoor Wildlife Sanctuary
Mass Audubon's Broadmoor Wildlife Sanctuary is a recreational haven for residents of Natick and surrounding areas. It is composed of nine miles of trails and a green nature center with solar panels, solar heating and composting toilets. The trails wind through fields, wetlands and woodlands and the Indian Brook. They also include stroller and wheelchair accessible trails. It is the perfect place to stroll and watch wildlife year round. Broadmoor also allows snowshoeing and cross-country skiing in the winter.
Other events here
- Watercolors in Nature Tue, May 21, 10:00 am–1:00 pm
- Watercolors in Nature Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am–1:00 pm
- Spring Birding Exploration Sat, Jun 1, 7:30 am–9:00 am
- 10 Great Tips for Spring and Summer Nature Photography Sat, Jun 1, 9:00 am–12:00 pm
- Focus on Macro Photography Workshop Sat, Jun 1, 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Birds of the Charles River Canoe Sat, Jun 8, 9:00 am–12:00 pm
- Spring Birding Exploration Sun, Jun 9, 8:00 am–9:30 am
- Wild about Birds Sun, Jun 9, 10:00 am–11:30 am
- Father's Day Weekend Canoe & Breakfast Sat, Jun 15, 7:00 am–11:30 am
- Evening Canoe on the Charles Fri, Jun 21, 6:00 pm–9:00 pm