Invite a friend
Occupy Natick Meeting
Citizens across the country responded to the initial battle cry of Occupy Wall Street to “…end the moneyed corruption of our democracy…” including many of us from Natick and surrounding suburbs. Why not join us. Together we can do so much more.
We meet twice monthly to discuss, educate, and activate around issues that include: Money in Politics, Military Spending, Workers Rights, Environmental Issues, Population Growth and Excessive Consumerism. Meetings are announced in advance and are open to the public.
We stand in solidarity with other Occupations around the state and country as well as the Metrowest Peace Vigil on Saturday’s from 11:30-12:30. Please feel free to join us!
|Where||St Paul's Episcopal Church 39 E Central St, Natick, MA 01760 (Gale House, next door to church)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||2:00 pm–4:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Teens, Families, Seniors|
More About St Paul's Episcopal Church
This quaint church near the center of town offers several Sunday masses to accomodate all parishoner's schedules. Those who cannot make it to mass can listen to audio recordings on the website later. St. Paul's Episcopal Church offers Sunday morning religious education for children to supplement what they learn in worship. The church boasts a children's, youth and adult choir.
Other events here
- Ancient Christian Spiritual Practices: A Guided Tour Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
- Group Meeting Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:30 pm
- Family Choir Weekly on Sundays, 10:45 am–11:45 am
- Coffee Hour Weekly on Sundays, 10:45 am–11:15 am
- Family Choir Weekly on Sundays, 12:30 pm–1:00 pm
- WaterColor Class Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:00 am–1:00 pm
- Kiwanis Pancake Breakfast Thu, Jul 4, 7:00 am–12:00 pm