Invite a friend
The Great White Bears
Broadmoor is excited to announce The Great White Bears by Deborah Alexander for the June Art Show. Deborah showcases a wide range of polar bear behaviors with her amazing photographs of these charismatic animals.
The exhibit runs June 1-July 6 and is open during Nature Center hours.
|Where||Mass Audubon's Broadmoor Wildlife Sanctuary 280 Eliot St, Natick, MA 01760|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About Mass Audubon's Broadmoor Wildlife Sanctuary
Mass Audubon's Broadmoor Wildlife Sanctuary is a recreational haven for residents of Natick and surrounding areas. It is composed of nine miles of trails and a green nature center with solar panels, solar heating and composting toilets. The trails wind through fields, wetlands and woodlands and the Indian Brook. They also include stroller and wheelchair accessible trails. It is the perfect place to stroll and watch wildlife year round. Broadmoor also allows snowshoeing and cross-country skiing in the winter.
Other events here
- Watercolors in Nature Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am–1:00 pm
- Spring Birding Exploration Sat, Jun 1, 7:30 am–9:00 am
- 10 Great Tips for Spring and Summer Nature Photography Sat, Jun 1, 9:00 am–12:00 pm
- Focus on Macro Photography Workshop Sat, Jun 1, 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Birds of the Charles River Canoe Sat, Jun 8, 9:00 am–12:00 pm
- Spring Birding Exploration Sun, Jun 9, 8:00 am–9:30 am
- Wild about Birds Sun, Jun 9, 10:00 am–11:30 am
- Father's Day Weekend Canoe & Breakfast Sat, Jun 15, 7:00 am–11:30 am
- Evening Canoe on the Charles Fri, Jun 21, 6:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Birds of the Concord River Canoe Sat, Jun 22, 9:00 am–12:00 pm