Invite a friend
Wild about Reptiles
Come meet some of the species of reptiles found around Broadmoor. Can turtles really leave their shells like they do in the cartoons? Are snakes really slimy? Find out for yourself as you meet baby turtles and snakes up close! Learn more about our wonderful scaly friends and take a short walk to see more reptiles in the wild.
Pre-registration is required.
Adults $10.00m / $12.00nm, Children $6.00m / $8.00nm
|Where||Mass Audubon's Broadmoor Wildlife Sanctuary 280 Eliot St, Natick, MA 01760|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||1:00 pm–2:30 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Kids, Teens, Families|
More About Mass Audubon's Broadmoor Wildlife Sanctuary
Mass Audubon's Broadmoor Wildlife Sanctuary is a recreational haven for residents of Natick and surrounding areas. It is composed of nine miles of trails and a green nature center with solar panels, solar heating and composting toilets. The trails wind through fields, wetlands and woodlands and the Indian Brook. They also include stroller and wheelchair accessible trails. It is the perfect place to stroll and watch wildlife year round. Broadmoor also allows snowshoeing and cross-country skiing in the winter.
Other events here
- Watercolors in Nature Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am–1:00 pm
- Spring Birding Exploration Sat, Jun 1, 7:30 am–9:00 am
- 10 Great Tips for Spring and Summer Nature Photography Sat, Jun 1, 9:00 am–12:00 pm
- Focus on Macro Photography Workshop Sat, Jun 1, 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Birds of the Charles River Canoe Sat, Jun 8, 9:00 am–12:00 pm
- Spring Birding Exploration Sun, Jun 9, 8:00 am–9:30 am
- Wild about Birds Sun, Jun 9, 10:00 am–11:30 am
- Father's Day Weekend Canoe & Breakfast Sat, Jun 15, 7:00 am–11:30 am
- Evening Canoe on the Charles Fri, Jun 21, 6:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Birds of the Concord River Canoe Sat, Jun 22, 9:00 am–12:00 pm