- Tiffany Billing of Natick earned High Honors
- Allessandra Chinetti of Natick earned Highest Honors
- Jessica Knight of Natick earned High Honors
- David Kortjohn of Natick earned High Honors
- Dimitri Kourtis of Natick earned Honors
- Jillian Wilbur of Natick earned Honors
Students named to the Dean's List at the University of New Hampshire have earned recognition through their superior scholastic performance. Highest Honors are awarded to students who earn a semester grade point average of 3.85 or better out of a possible 4.0. Students with a 3.65 to 3.84 average are awarded high honors and students whose grade point average is 3.5 through 3.64 are awarded honors.
2. March 25 is the Annual Town Election. This year Natick voters will elect the following officials:
- Two members to the Board of Selectmen for 3-year terms
- Two members to the School Committee for 3-year terms
- One member to the Board of Assessors for a 3-year term
- One member to the Planning Board for a 5-year term
- One Associate member to the Planning Board for a 5-year term
- One member to the Board of Health for a 3-year term
- One member to the Natick Housing Authority for a 5-year term
- One member to the Natick Housing Authority for a 2-year term
- Two members to the Recreation and Parks Commission for 3-year terms
- 68 Town Meeting members.
Incumbent Town Meeting members must submit an intent to run by Tuesday, Jan 28. Nomination papers for new town meeting members must be submitted to the Town Clerk’s office by Tuesday, Feb. 4, no later than 5 p.m. Call 508-647-6459 for more information.
3. The 2014 dog license are now available in the Town Clerk's office. Click here for more information.
4. In case you missed it: Linsky Announces February Office Hours
Friday: Cold again. Upper teens with mostly sunny skies.
Saturday: Windy with mainly cloudy skies. Temps from 32-37. Evening snow showers likely. Coating-2" possible.
Sunday: Sun & clouds. Cold again with highs from 20-25.