- The Superintendent of Natick Public Schools
- The Town Administrator
- The business manager of Natick Public Schools
- The Director of Facilities
- The Principal of Kennedy Middle School
- The chair of the Natick School Committee
- A member of the Board of Selectmen, chosen by the Board of Selectmen
- A person chosen by the Planning Board
- A person chosen by the Finance Committee
- Up to 6 persons to be chosen by majority vote of the School Committee and the Board of Selectmen sitting in joint session on October 21, 2013.
2. Check out Chase Arena's specialty instructional figure skating classes offered this fall here: http://goo.gl/sx2Rz2.
3. Memorial School will celebrate Spirit Day on Sept. 30.
4. The 2013 Fall Annual Town Meeting is scheduled to begin at 7:30pm on October 17, 2013 at the Natick High School Auditorium. Technically, it will begin on October 15, 2013, but the presence of the Primary Election for Congress on the same day presents a conflict. Therefore, the first full session of Town Meeting will be held on Thursday the 17th. Twenty-three warrant articles appear on this Town Meeting's Warrant. Town Meeting members and the public at large are encouraged to utilize this webpage as a resource after Town Meeting. Updates and some handouts passed out at Town Meeting will be posted here as soon as possible. Broadcasts of Town Meeting will be found on Natick Pegasus, Government Channel (Comcast Channel 9, RCN Channel 15, Verizon Channel 28).
Friday: Mostly sunny skies. Mid 60s along the coast, near 70 Metrowest and through the Merrimack Valley. Light SE breeze.
Saturday: Mostly sunny skies. Highs in the lower 70s. Again cooler upper 60s coast.
Sunday: Mostly sunny. Low 70s - upper 60s coast.