Flu shots are available for everyone 6 months old and older at the Board of
Health office, 13 East Central St., 2nd floor, on Thursdays from 5-7 p.m. in January.
No appointment needed.
For more information, call 508-647-6460.
2. Brown Elementary School is proud to host the second annual Summer Resource Fair on Thursday, Jan. 23, from 7–8:30 p.m. Featuring representatives from dozens of camps and summer programs in the local area, this free event is the ideal venue to explore the many options for children this summer.
A wide range of camps and programs will be on site, including:
- Broadmoor Wildlife Sanctuary
- Tenacre Day Camp
- College Gate
- Danforth Museum of Art
- Empow Camp
- Gardengate Academy
- JCC Grossman Camp
- Longfellow Sports Club
- Metrowest YMCA
- Natick Parks and Recreation
- Natick Villari’s Martial Arts
- PrimeTime Lacrosse
- The Rivers Day Camp and more.
3. Wondered what animal made those tracks? Do otters like sledding? Who is traveling on the trails or through your yard? Come find out how to solve these mysteries as we explore Broadmoor looking for tracks and signs of otters, rabbits, deer, coyote and many other animals. Learn what tracks can tell us about which animals are active during the winter, where they go and how they survive.
Instructions and Directions: Will be held with or without snow. Dress for the weather. This program also includes walking over uneven terrain.
Pre-registration required. Online registration available: http://www.massaudubon.org/get-outdoors/program-catalog#program:sanctuary=11:program_code=302164. In case you missed it: Which Areas Have Gotten More (and Less) Wealthy?
Friday: Sunshine gives way to clouds by afternoon. Highs from 15-20.
Saturday: Bit "milder". Mid 30s with a few snow showers and mostly cloudy skies.