7:00 General Business Discussion
- Trails Maintenance Committee
- Invoice – Town Forest Committee Banner
- DCR – Lake Cochituate
- JJ Lane Contract Restroom contract
- Hartney Greymont Report on Cragie and Grove street
7:30 Request for Determination – 129 Eliot Street
7:40 Notice of Intent continuation – 124 Union Street
7:50 Request of Determination – West Central St, Rte 135 at outlet of Fisk Pond
2. Johnson Elementary School has announced the 2013-14 Resilient Parent, Resilient Child speaker series.
For the online brochure, check out the website at www.ResilitentParentResilientChild.org.
Topics addressed will include how to support student athletes, raise successful students and support global and digital citizenship. All are welcome — this series is for the whole community.
3. Help out Brown School by voting for Brown with Target's great "Give with Target" program. Target will award $25 to the school for every 25 votes it receives. Go to http://givewith.target.com/?v=0 to vote. You can vote once a week until Sept. 21.
4. New faces at Kennedy Middle School:
Several staff have recently had babies and the school has some long-term substitute teachers that we would like to introduce to you:
- Kalli Retalas - Physical Education
- Marcus Hatt - Guidance Counselor Grades 6 & 8
- Sherry Curns - School Psychologist/Counselor
- Meredith Chambers - ACCESS teacher
- Marilyn Feinberg - Spanish
- Kiernan Joyce - 8th grade Social Studies
- Jeff McMahon - 7th grade Language & Literacy
- Jonathan Almon - 5th grade Social Studies/Lang. & Lit
- Janice Batista - English Language Learners
- Karin Knapik - Instructional Technology
- Laura Ivers - Assistant Director/Student Services.
Thursday: Morning clouds & a sprinkle then becoming mostly sunny after lunch. Breezy & cool with highs "only" in the upper 60s to low 70s. NNE wind 10-16 mph.
Friday: Cool start for sure, many suburbs in the 40s! Sunny, cool day. Highs only in the upper 60s.
Saturday: Cool start, nice finish with highs in the upper 70s.