1. Sen. Richard J. Ross (R-Wrentham) has announced he will hold morning meeting hours in Natick on Nov. 4t from 7:30-8:30 a.m. at the Central Street Grill (158 East Central St.).
The morning meetings will provide constituents with an opportunity to meet with Ross and discuss any matters of importance to them. To register for a meeting, call (617) 722-1555 with a preferred time and a brief description of the topics you would like to discuss with Ross.
2. Day 3 of Natick's Fall Town Meeting will continue on Oct. 24 at 7:30 p.m. at Natick High School.
3. Natick parents, caregivers and educators of children from preschool to high school are invited to the "Resilient Parent, Resilient Child" program on Oct. 23, at 7 p.m. at Natick High School. Presenter Christine Duviver is an renowned speaker, business leader, mentor and coach, who has spoken internationally about how to support resiliency and positive mindset in students. She will address:
- How to find and support your child's unique gifts;
- How to cultivate a positive mindset in your child; and
- How to build resiliency and decrease pressure on students.
4. In case you missed it: What Section of Town Has the Most Vacant Homes?
Wednesday: Much cooler with mainly cloudy skies. Some patchy light rain south of the MA Pike midday. Dry north. Temps from 47-54! West/northwest wind 5-10mph. Mostly cloudy & temps in the mid 40s for the World Series.
Thursday: Blustery & cool with partly sunny skies. Highs in the mid 50s. 44 and mainly clear for the start of Game 2 of the World Series.
Friday: Still cool ... despite some sun. Low 50s ... brrr.