With temperatures expected to reach a high around 94 degrees in Natick today and 100 on Thursday, wearing shorts and a lightweight tee just won't cut it. Check out these ways to stay cool, despite the high temperatures:
1. Stop by to take a swim or go boating or windsurfing on the lake. Splashing in the water and feeling the wind on your face as you glide across the water is sure to keep you cool in the heat today. See the Charles River Canoe & Kayak website for details on boat rentals.
2. To get out of the sun, try visiting and shopping in the air conditioned stores. While you're at it, stop by Red Mango for some ice cold frozen yogurt.
3. If you're in the mood to relax outside under a shady tree in Natick Common, you can visit Park Street Ice Cream Shoppe near the green for a frosty treat.
4. For just a little over a dollar, you can cool yourself down while enjoying a Slurpee at at 251 West Central St.
5. If all else fails, visit or and stick your face in the freezer. It's 94 degrees. No one's judging. Maybe.