Due to the winter storm, Doctors Express - Natick will be open at 10 am on Wednesday.
The McAuliffe is closed tomorrow due to the snowstorm. Visit www.mcauliffe.me for more info.
Wellesley-Natick Veterinary Hospital will be closing this evening at 7 p.m. and is planning to reopen at 10 a.m. tomorrow morning.
Bikram Yoga Naticka announced no 7pm class tonight and no 6 a.m. Wednesday.
Revolution Martial Fitness announced the dojo will be open for the 4, 5 and 6:15 p.m. classes, but will be closed for the 7:15 p.m. class. The 6:15 p.m. Teen/Adult class will be for all levels.
Lustria Salon and Spa announced a delayed opening on Jan. 22. at 12:30 p.m. instead of the usual 9:30 a.m. opening.
The Wilson basketball games for this afternoon have been cancelled. The make-up date for this is to be determined.
The parent meeting of the Speech Team has been rescheduled. It is expected to be held on Jan. 28.
If school is cancelled tomorrow due to snow, the changes to the Natick High School exam schedule will be as follows:
- Thursday, January 23rd*: Blocks 3 & 4
- Friday, January 24th*: Blocks 5 & 6
- Monday, January 27th*: Blocks 7 & 8
*The above 3 dates will be 11:11 a.m. release daysThe new semester will then begin on Tuesday, Jan. 28 (BLUE 2) beginning with Comm Sem at 7:30 - 8:10 a.m. with the distribution of schedules for the second semester.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Students come to school during exam week only to take exams; no regular classes are held.
- The first exam is scheduled for 7:30 - 9:00 a.m.
- The second exam is scheduled for 9:30 - 11:00 a.m.
- There will be a 30-minute break between exams.
- Lunch will not be served on exam days. Breakfast will be available in the Dining Hall, 7:00 - 10:00 a.m., daily throughout exam week.
- All buses will depart NHS at 11:25 a.m. on exam days - no late buses.
Natick and the Metrowest region is getting ready to hunker down for yet another winter storm.
The region is currently in a winter storm warning, which isn't expected to be lifted until some time on Wednesday.
Here's what residents can expect, according to WHDH:
* Patchy light snow/flurries arriving 1-4pm with steadiest snow from 7pm tonight until 10am Wednesday. Poor travel is expected from 7pm until noon on Wednesday due to falling/drifting snow.
* Heaviest amounts focused on South Shore/Buzzards Bay/Cape/Islands with a foot of snow likely in those areas. Metro Boston plan on 8" of snow.
* Snow will be light and fluffy which eliminates threat of widespread power loss BUT the powdery snow means significant blowing/drifting snow leading to poor visibility.
* Wind gust between 35-50 mph likely along coast with gusts between 20-35 mph well inland. This wind will create wind chills between -10 and -20 overnight and early Wednesday morning.
Once the storm exits, another arctic blast will strike the region for several days, with lows at or below 0.