There's no reason to head into Boston to keep yourself entertained this weekend. There is plenty happening right here in Natick and right next door to fill the days.
Saturday, Feb. 18
- Winter Farmers Market: Stop by Leonard Morse Hospital between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. for the weekly Winter Farmers Market. The band "Farmacy" will be performing today.
- Little League Registration: Little League registration is today at the Recreation & Parks' Cole Center on Boden Lane between 1 and 4 p.m. today. The cost is $80 for 6 to 8-year-olds, $90 for 9 to 14-year-olds and $100 for Babe Ruth.
- Wine Tasting: Nine East Wine Emporium will host a free wine tasting at 4 p.m. today.
- Parents' Night Out: Recreation & Parks will host a fun-filled night for kids, while parents can go out and enjoy date night. The crafts, games and movies go from 5 to 9 p.m. The cost is $18 for the first child, $12 for the second and $6 for every additional child.
- Chicago City Limits Comedy Show: Chicago City Limits will perform at 8 p.m. at The Center for Arts in Natick. Tickets are $38 for non-members, $33 for members. Discounts are available for students, seniors and children.
Sunday, Feb. 19
- Cradles to Crayons Fundraiser/Boston Bruins PJ Drive: Stop by William Chase Arena between 2 p.m. and 3:20 p.m. to participate in the second annual Cradles to Crayons and Boston Bruins PJ Drive and DJ Skate. Donate a new pair of child's pajamas and receive a voucher for a free future public skate. Some skates are available to rent for $4. Admission is $5.
Monday, Feb. 20 (Presidents' Day)
- Natick Public Schools are closed for the week, beginning today, for February Break.