Attendees will sample bourbon-infused fare created by Executive Chef Alastair Mclean and sip perfectly paired pours from Jim Beam – Devils Cut, Maker’s 46, Knob Creek- Smoked Maple, and Jim Beam Honey.
The event is not cheap - $75 per person. The special event is Saturday, June 14 from 6:30 to 10 p.m. on National Bourbon Day.
Guests in attendance will begin the evening with an array of passed appetizers, each boasting their own unique bourbon twist, before making their way through their main course of choice and ending the meal with a Bourbon Vanilla Panna Cotta boasting Pecan Ice Cream and Bourbon “Brittle."
The first course features passed appetizers, served with a Bourbon Peach Berry Muddle cocktail. The appetizers planned are:
- French Toast, Foie Gras Torchon, Cherry Bourbon Syrup
- Chicken Liver Bourbon Pate, Crostini, Giardiniera
- Bourbon-Battered Stuffed Peppadews, House Boursin
The second course includes
- Smoked Trout Ravioli, with Bourbon Cream and Bagel Chip Crumble, featuring Jim Beam – Devils Cut
- Bourbon Rabbit Ragout, with Celery Root Puree and Garlic Chips, featuring Maker’s 46
- Smoked Rib & Pork Belly, with Bourbon Marinade and Glaze, Kale, Smoked Tableside, featuring Knob Creek- Smoked Maple
The third and final course is Bourbon Vanilla Panna Cotta, with Pecan Ice Cream and Bourbon Brittle featuring Jim Beam Honey.
The Verve: Crown Plaza is located on Route 9 east in Natick, right over the Framingham line.
For reservations to the special Bourbon dinner call 508.416.1352 or visit www.thepantrynatick.com
(24-hours’ notice of cancellation is required)