1. There will be an Open Studio art class at Palettes today at 1 p.m. You'll create your own ideas using their art supplies. The cost is $20.
2. Are you interested in trying something different for exercise? Then how about trying an adult karate class? There is one tonight at 6:30 p.m. at Villari's Martial Arts Center. The first class is free, so there's no downside in giving it a try.
3. If you're interested in wine feel free to give Sel De La Terre a call to see if you can make reservations for their Wine Tuesday tonight at 7 p.m.
4. The Mayan Apocalypse is approaching so we're wondering: How would you spend your last day in Natick? Click on the link and tell us.
5. There have been a lot of great discussions taking place on the Natick Patch Facebook page. If you haven't liked it yet, then go ahead and do so now so you can be a part of the conversation.