1. Buying your holiday gifts while avoiding the corporate stores can be a challenge. Luckily, local vendors will be selling their goods at Bennett-Hemenway Elementary School for the annual Ben-Hem Holiday Fair. The event begins at 4 p.m.
2. If you're someone who enjoys both painting and nature, Mass Audubon's Broadmoor Wildlife Sanctuary has the event you're looking for. Watercolors in Nature offers a class where you can learn some basic water coloring techniques while observing the natural world. The $36 class begins at 10 a.m.
3. The Associate Director of the Plymouth Plantation will be speaking at the Bacon Free Library today to give a brief history of the Wampanoag people and their influence on early America. The free event begins at 7 p.m.
4. The Natick Red Hawks will take on Plymouth South today in a playoff game. Patch will be at the game giving you live updates as the contest unfolds. Here is some additional information. Check back later today the live updates.
5. Natick residents have been discussing town happenings and giving us news tips on our Facebook page recently. Do you "like" us? Click here to join the conversation.