1. 2012 is coming to an end, so it's time to present you with the Biggest Stories in Natick this past year. So much has happened, and we're not perfect, so we know we missed a few. Help us out and be sure to add your selections in the comments section.
2. You asked, and we tried to gather the answer. Who has the best pizza in Natick? No one place seeed to dominate the recommendations, so at first glance it appears that there isn't a place head and shoulders above the others. But you may not agree with that. Tell us in the comments of the story if you feel strongly about your favorite place.
3. It's time to enter our latest photo contest: your best photo of 2012. Remember, these contests are regional, so you're going up against readers from towns like Framingham, Westborough, Westwood and more. That means you're not just trying to win for yourself, but for the town of Natick. So let's go Natick! Show these other towns that Natick residents take the best photos! Winner also gets a $25 gift card to a local business.
4. The American Red Cross is having a Blood Drive today at the Courtyard Boston Natick from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. If you didn't make an appointment, don't worry as walk-ins are welcome.
5. Tomorrow you can take a guided snowshoe tour at 1 p.m. at Mass Audubon's Broadmoor Wildlife Sanctuary. The cost is $12 and pre-registration is required.