1. The Flutie Brothers Band will play at a fundraiser hosted at The today which will benefit the Natick High School football team. The 7 p.m. event is $35, and all proceeds are going to the team.
2. Area politicians gathered at the Morse Library yesterday for a debate between Democratic candidates for Governor's Council. , so you can make a more informed decision in the Sep. 6 primary.
3. Have you been watching the Olympics? The games continue today with synchronized swimming, track and field and basketball. Here are the local listings for Natick.
4. An event at hopes to lower your electric bills while you do something good for the environment. If you are interested in , or you just want to make your home more energy efficient, stop by at 6 p.m.
5. Our Readers' Choice polls are still up and running. If you know what places in town you like best, head there and have your voice heard.