1. With winter approaching, Saturday is the final time the Natick Farmers Market will be on the common this year. Stop by to stock up on local produce, meats and freshly-baked bread while you still can. The market opens at 9 a.m.
2. Theater students at the Kennedy Middle School will be taking the stage on Saturday for a production of the Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon, which aims to combine more than 200 stories into a single play. The 7 p.m. show costs $5.
3. Fall is the best time of year to spot meteorites, and the Mass Audubon's Broadmoor Wildlife Sanctuary wants to help you see some for yourself at their Stars and Meteors at the Holidays event. Prices vary so click here for more info.
4. Looking for some entertainment this weekend? TCAN is hosting a production of which promises plenty of laughs. The event starts at 2 p.m. and costs $22 to attend.
5. Do you have something you want Natick to know about? Post an announcement here and get the word out.