1. There is a Yoga Class for Women with Cancer at 4 p.m. today at Roots & Wings. This class is for women with all types of Cancer and no prior Yoga experience is necessary. The cost of the class is $10, with a portion of that going as a donation to the Healing Garden in Harvard, MA.
2. Santa will be visiting South Village today at 1 p.m. You can get your picture taken with him at 56 Eliot St.
3. There is a public safety forum on violence prevention tonight at 7 p.m. at the Morse Institute Library.
4. There will be a workshop on how to weatherize your home, including some things you can do to save energy, tomorrow at 11 a.m. at the Community Center.
5. Patch has made a list of things Natick wants for Christmas. Take a look and tell us what we missed!