1. Fall is officially here and Halloween is just around the corner, which means it's time to pickup your yearly pumpkin. Belkin Family Lookout Farm will be giving away a free pumpkin to each attendee to the U-Pick this weekend. Head here for more information.
2. The Natick Farmers Market is at it again today, taking over the Common to bring you fresh produce, organic meats and locally-baked bread. Stop by after 9 a.m. to see what local farmers have to offer.
3. The Mass Audubon's Broadmoor Wildlife Sanctuary wants to give you an introduction to birding on Saturday with a session that will teach you about bird spotting and the migratory patterns of area birds. The $12 class begins at 8:30 a.m. Head here to register.
4. A leader of the two-tone/ska movement of the 80s, the English Beat will be performing at Center for Arts in Natick on Saturday. Tickets to the 8 p.m. show cost $45.
5. Have you subscribed to our newsletter? It's a great way to stay on top of Natick news by having the latest stories and breaking news delivered straight to your email inbox. Click here to get patched in.