A Natick Patch reader recently tweeted us a question: "What can we do in Natick on Election Night, if we want to avoid election coverage?" Well, reader, here are 5 Things you can do today if you want to avoid the political games.
1. First, why not get some exercise to take your mind off the election? Natick High will be hosting a fitness program for employees of the town of Natick and its schools. Stop by from 6 to 7:45 a.m. or 6 to 8 p.m. to use the school's new equipment.
2. Next, create some art over at the Mass Audubon's Broadmoor Wildlife Sanctuary at where you can let autumn inspire you at Watercolors in Nature. The class begins at 10 a.m. and costs $36 to attend.
3. You can always spend some time with the kids, who will have the day free as Natick Public Schools are closed for Technology Day.
4. Definitely stay away from our with details on local elections and the status of Natick polling places. We will have details on when polls are busy or not to make casting your ballot as easy as possible.
5. As a side note, your trusty editor, Justin Saglio, has returned from vacation which was given an unexpected extension thanks to hurricane Sandy. If you have emailed me recently I will work on getting back to you today.