1. The long-awaited iPhone 5 will be announced by Apple at 1 p.m. today. Here is where you can go for live coverage of the announcement. What do you think of the new device? Tell us in the comments section below.
2. A program offering expert care for those suffering from memory impairment diseases including Alzheimer's and dementia will be hosted at . If you are looking for more information on how you or a loved one can cope with memory loss, the event starts at 4:30 p.m.
3. Natick's bookmobile will be visiting your neighborhood today to bring the library to your area. The bookmobile will make stops at , and . Click the links for more information.
4. , a Natick art studio, is hosting today where you can get a painting lesson while enjoying a glass of wine or craft beer. The event starts at 6:30 p.m. and costs $35.
5. We've received a few questions in the past week asking how residents can spread the word about their business or organization. Here are all the details on how to .