1. Natick Together for Youth is a community organization which aims to keep Natick's youth drug-free, safe and healthy. The leadership from the group will meet today at Natick High at 8:30 a.m. For more information on the group, head here.
2. Want to learn to be a better public speaker? Framingham-Natick Toastmasters are holding a meeting today which aims to improve your ability to lead meetings, speak in public and think on your feet. The event begins at 7 p.m. at Whitney Place Assisted Living Residences.
3. Did you know it was illegal to celebrate Christmas during the early colonial times? The Morse Institute Library is hosting an event today which hopes to bring you information on the oldest Christmas traditions and memories. The free event begins at 3 p.m.
4. Want to learn a bit more about how your town runs? The Planning Board will meet today at 7 p.m. in the Town Hall where they will be discussing eight items on their agenda. Here is a full schedule of today's meeting.
5. Ever wonder where we get our events for our 5 Things posts? Well, most are submitted by you, the readers. Head here to post your event so we can help you spread the word.