1. The deadline to join the Boston Sports Club mens basketball league is today. The league plays in Wellesley every Monday night.
2. Tonight at 6:30 p.m. parents can enjoy a night out while their kids play and eat pizza and veggies at Energy Fitness & Gymnastics. The cost ranges from $15-$25. Check the listing for specifics.
3. Pianist George Li will be performing at TCAN on Sunday at 3 p.m. Tickets are $25 for non-members and $20 for members.
4. Read about the Natick teen who started a non-profit that helps Alzheimer's patients and caregivers. Remember to vote for him in the Kids Who Give online voting as well so that he can receive $10,000 towards his cause.
5. Let's see those pictures of winter in New England for this week's photo contest.