1. Have you entered our photo contest yet? This week we're looking for the best photo of sibling love.
2. Christmas tree removal in Natick takes places the first two weeks of January. Don't forget to leave your tree out by the curb.
3. People can learn Israeli Dancing tonight at 8:30 p.m. at the Boroughs JCC in Westborough. This two-hour class costs $10, and it's offered every week.
4. State Rep. David Linsky (D-Natick) will have constituent office hours on Monday at 9:30 a.m. at the Natick Community Center.
5. We're still looking for residents to contribute to our Local Voices section. You can be a blogger on Natick Patch!