1. The Federation of Children with Special Needs will be in offering a workshop today at Town of Natick Town Hall today designed to help parents make decisions regarding their child's special education. The free event begins at 7 p.m.
2. Do you want to help Natick keep its trails in working order? Natick Trails Day will give you the opportunity to volunteer to work on the town's fields and trails while getting a little education on nature stewardship. Call Pat Conaway at 508-740-9949 for more information on this weekend's event.
3. If you are a senior looking for some advice on your health care, the Senior Center could have just what you are looking for today. Volunteer councilors will be at the center starting at 1:30 p.m. for SHINE, an event that hopes to bring health care information to seniors.
4. Do you like to paint but don't have the supplies to do it? Palettes has everything you need at their Open Studio today. Come by at 1 p.m. to participate in the $20 event.
5. Our editor, Justin Saglio, will be away until Nov. 1 on vacation. If you need to get in contact with us, shoot Danielle Horn an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.