1. There will be Alzheimers/Dementia Support Groups today at 10:30 a.m. at Whitney Place. There are separate groups for carepartners and patients that will be held at the same time. Meetings are free of charge and open to the public.
2. Kids between the ages of 5 and 7 can try a Hip-Hop class for free at Gardengate Academy at 4:30 p.m. today. Classes will start in February.
3. Did you hear about the second graders in Ms. Bloch's class who wrote a song about the Patriots? You can read about it and even here it here.
4. If you're missing some of the local Natick news, then you're not signed up for our newsletter. Doing so ensures that you'll always be the first to know when there's something new in Natick.
5. Jill Vandor, the Executive Matchmaker at LunchDates, has posted a fascinating announcement entitled, "5 Things You Should Never Tell a Woman on a First Date," which has been equally interested in seeing your responses in the comments section. Let us know whether you agree or disagree, and what do you think is missing from this list of 5?