1. Roots & Wings, a Natick yoga studio, is hosting their weekly Yoga for Women with Cancer class which is designed to relieve physical and emotional stress with gentle postures and light breathing. A portion of all proceeds will benefit the Healing Gardens in Harvard.
2. Are you a senior who is curious about your future health care options? The Senior Center is hosting SHINE today, where volunteer councilors will give you the information on medicare and other health care options. Call 1-508-647-6540 to make a reservation.
3. Do you have questions about how Natick runs? Selectman Charlie Hughes will host office hours today at 6:30 p.m. in the Community Development Conference Room of the Town Hall.
4. Today is my last day at Natick Patch. I have been selected to expand my role as a photographer and video producer for area sites, and therefore I will move to be the Dover-Sherborn and Westwood sites. Your new editor will be Rob Rosen. Thanks for everything in the past few months, Natick.
5. There are plenty of ways to interact with Natick Patch. One of them is by following us on Twitter at @natickpatch. If you're interested in keeping up with myself in my new endeavour, you can follow me at @justinsaglio.