1. , a folk-rock singer who was nominted for a Grammy, will be in Natick today to perform at The . He will perform solo, equipped with a guitar and harmonica. Admission to the 8 p.m. show costs $24.
2. , a Natick charity, will be hosting a yard sale today aimed at benefiting the people of Uganda. New and used items including games, books and jewlery will be on sale from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at 1 Michael Terrace.
3. The will be taking over the common again on Saturday, offering organic meats, fresh produce and locally baked bread. Stop by after 9 a.m. to check out what the market has to offer.
4. Natick artists will have their work on display at the on Saturday. Works from the Natick Artists Open Studios including photography, painting, and sculpture will be available for viewing all day.
5. A few Natick residents have asked us questions recently on Twitter. If you want to join in on the conversation, follow us at @natickpatch.