1. Do you have a child who is interested in the arts? The is holding open rehearsal for Sound & Spirit, a multi-generational choral group. The rehearsal starts at 5:45 p.m.
2. If you are looking to be a better public speaker and more confident in interviews, there is a local group you might want to check out. The meet today at at 7 p.m.
3. , a Natick art studio, is bringing to you today an event where you can create art while enjoying a glass of wine or craft beer. starts at 6:30 p.m. and costs $35.
4. If you want to learn more about books, what better place to go than the ? A will discuss the art, craft, and history of the book today at 3 p.m.
5. I have had a few residents ask me recently about how they can get their event promoted on Patch. If you want to get the word out about something in Natick, you can post an announcement, which we will promote for you.