Interested in running for office in the Town of Natick? Then get over to Town Hall today.
Town Clerk Diane Packer announced nomination papers are available today for all offices in the March 25, 2014 election.
The vacancies include:
- Two members to the Board of Selectmen for 3 year terms
- Two members to the School Committee for 3 year terms
- One member to the Board of Assessors for a 3 year term
- One member to the Planning Board for a 5 year term
- One Associate member to the Planning Board for a 5 year term
- One member to the Board of Health for a 3 year term
- One member to the Natick Housing Authority for a 5 year term
- One member to the Natick Housing Authority for a 2 year term
- Two members to the Recreation and Parks Commission for 3 year terms
- Sixty-six Town Meeting Members
Deadline to return nomination papers is Jan. 7 at 5 p.m. Potential candidates need at least 25 signatures from registered voters.
Nomination papers for Town Meeting members, which are due Feb. 4, will also be available. There are six seats up for election in each precinct. Numerous precincts have additional vacancies.
More information can be found at www.natickma.gov, the town bulletin board in Town Hall, by calling the Town Clerk’s Office at 508-647-6459 or by visiting the office in Town Hall.
The East Main Street office is open Monday through Wednesday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Thursday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.