Natick's Town Clerk's office announced more residents have pulled papers for the March 25 Annual Town Election.
Among them is current Board of Selectmen member Nick Mabardy, who joins challenger Martin Alintuck in the race for two seats.
Current Chair Carol Gloff announced earlier this year she will not seek re-election.
Others who have pulled papers include:
- Robert Canning for Board of Health;
- Incumbent Ian Wong for Board of Health;
- Incumbent Dirk Coburn for School Committee;
- Incumbent Amy Mistrot for School Committee;
- Timothy Kelley for School Committee;
- Incumbent David Parish for Housing Authority;
- Incumbent Peter Nottonson for Planning Board;
- Incumbent Mike Fair for Recreation and Parks Commissioner.
Nomination papers are due on Jan. 7 at 5 p.m.