It's inevitable that every year most of us wait until last minute to do our holiday shopping or remember there's a person we forgot. This year, don't fear. We've got some suggestions for quick and easy gifts you can grab around town today without fighting the crowds.
1. Grab a gift card from for a variety of big businesses in town. You can avoid the hassle of visiting each individual store for a gift card for friends, family and coworkers. Roche Bros. grocery store has a display filled with gift cards with different amounts from different stores like Home Depot, Forever 21 and more. You can buy some while you're doing some last-minute grocery shopping. Hey, it wouldn't be the holidays if something weren't right at crunch time, right?
2. For something that looks like you spent a lot of time picking it out, run into in downtown Natick. You can get in, purchase a unique handmade piece of jewelery or art that no one else will have and get out without a hassle.
3. You're running out the door to a holiday party and realized you forgot to get the host a gift? has a wide selection of wines and the staff can help you pick one out that your host will enjoy. Just over the line in Framingham, has nifty decorative wine bags for $2 that will give your gift a little pizazz.
4. For something you can make yourself, go to Crazy Jayne's in downtown Natick. Downstairs from the ice cream parlor, there is a paint-you-own pottery studio where you can pick out a bowl, spoon rest, mug, jar or anything else that's pre-made and you can paint it with a special message or design to give as a gift that shows you really care. And no harm in buying an ice cream cone for yourself while you're there.
5. If you're not certain what your gift recipient really enjoys, a gift certificate to any of the restaurants in Natick is sure to give them options they'll like. We've got a list of the by category in one easy list.