It's game day and whether you prefer the Patriots or the Giants (like me, your friendly Natick Patch editor), you're looking to find a local place where you can relax and cheer on your team.
We've got some suggestions of places around town where you can do just that.
1. Morse Tavern: The near downtown has a special menu for game day today and plenty of TVs to watch.
2. Sel de la Terre: Located in the Natick Mall, has a special menu of $1 snacks by , including short rib sliders with pickled onions and cheddar cheese, fried chicken wings with smoked paprika yogurt and crispy Za'atar spiced chickpeas.
3. Met Bar & Grill: Also located in the Natick Mall, the is a great place to snack while you chat about the game.
4. British Beer Company: Located just over the line into Framingham on Route 9, the has nine televisions to watch the game while you're drinking down your pitcher of beer... or a soda if you'd prefer.
5. The Bone: Located on Route 135 in Framingham, The Bone allows you to catch the game and munch on some chicken wings at the same time.