Our daily morning column, 5 Things You Need to Know, provides you with information that can help you plan your day and give you some fodder for water cooler conversations.
1. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Where do you like to grab your eggs and a cup of coffee around Natick? All week, we'll be featuring our poll until 9 a.m. Friday.
2. After the weekend, it can be difficult to ease into the work week without stress. Every Monday through May 28 at 7:30 p.m., stop by at for an hour-long meditation class for $5.
3. Mother Nature was kind this past winter—give back by joining the Natick Trail Buddies to help clean up the Timothy Coolidge Woods across from the Natick High School football field today. The volunteers will help clear trash from 10 a.m. to noon. Email Pat Conaway at email@example.com if you're interested in joining.
4. Join the editors and advertising managers of Natick Patch, Framingham Patch and Marlborough Patch tomorrow, March 27 from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. at the 1671 Worcester Rd in Suite #201 in Framingham. Get the chance to learn all about Patch and how to make the most of the website. Learn how to upload photos and videos to our Patch sites, use Places, our business directory and how you can share your voice and expertise by blogging. Coffee and snacks will be served at 8:30 a.m. The presentation and question and answer session begins at 9 a.m.
5. Natick Patch is giving you the chance to shine and share your opinions and expertise with the rest of town by writing your own blog to be published on our site! Email Alissa.Letkowski@patch.com for more information.