Our daily morning column, 5 Things You Need to Know, provides you with information that can help you plan your day and give you some fodder for water cooler conversations.
1. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Where do you like to grab your eggs and a cup of coffee around Natick? All week, we'll be featuring our Best of Natick Breakfast poll until 9 a.m. Friday. Station 5 Grille is currently in the lead, while Gourmet Decisions is in second place.
2. If you ran for Town Meeting, we have the unofficial number of votes for each candidate earned here.
3. Get your hands on unique art created by locals artists and artisans at the Five Crows Gallery's Auction at 6 p.m. today. Handcrafted works by the Five Crows art community will be included in the auction. Proceeds will go to students at looking to pursue higher education in the visual arts.
4. Did you know you can now comment on articles on Patch without signing up for an account? Instead, you can log in with your Facebook account in order to comment. Try it if you haven't already!
5. You may want to bring an umbrella or at least some waterproof shoes when you head out the door this morning. Showers are expected between 8 a.m. and noon, according to the National Weather Service. But don't complain too much yet ... there could be snow showers on Saturday.