UPDATED: No Injuries Reported in Mill Street Fire

Natick Fire Department. Patch file photo
Natick Fire Department. Patch file photo

Deputy Fire Chief Daniel Dow said a female resident was escorted out of her apartment to an elevator lobby after food on her stove filled the apartment with smoke.

Dow said despite a previous report, there were no flames present.

The resident refused medical treatment.

The Fire Department ventilated the building.

No one was injured.


According to acting Fire Chief Rick White, the cause of the fire at a Mill Street apartment was food in a stove.

An ambulance tended to a female resident, who was unable to get out of the apartment herself, White said. Her condition was unknown.


Fire Department reporting fire was present when firefighters arrived, but now there are no flames.
One resident was removed and conscious.


The Natick Police Department is reporting a fire at 143 Mill St.

The fire at the apartment complex may include people trapped inside, Natick police said on its Twitter page.

Natick Patch will update as more becomes available.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »