It's a fun-filled day of child friendly, participatory activities to support non-profit organizations. Lots of food, fun, and a great opportunity to work together as a family.
This year’s event features:
- Making all-natural dog biscuits and cat toys for Buddy Dog Humane Society
- Creating welcome cards & signs for families staying at Christopher's Haven
- Designing art journals for The Home for Little Wanderers
- Crafting Rainbow Loom and friendship bracelets to benefitHandmade for Hospitals
- Decorating and filling Snack Bags for the children of shoppers at A Place to Turn Food Pantry
- Making puzzles in the Puzzles to Remember room
- Construction Zone to benefit Habitat for Humanity
- Used book sale to benefit Reach out and Read
Learn more about the fun, family-friendly activities to supportsome wonderful organizations at The Tobin School Family Volunteer Fair.