TCAN is a community arts organization. Located in the building that was once the Natick Central Fire Station, TCAN features a performance area, which seats 290, and hosts more than 300 shows and classes every year. It hosts open mic nights, comedy shows and performances by national touring artists and also features an art gallery. Family programs and after-school theatre workshops are also hosted here.
- Hours: Box office & gallery Tue - Sat, 12 p.m.-6 p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1997
- Ticket information: Discounts offered for members, buy tickets online or by phone.
- Buy tickets online [link]: www.natickarts.org/tcan_ticketsales.php
- Student discounts: Yes
- Senior discounts: Yes
- Private parties: Yes
- Food/drink: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Music specialties: Blues, Classical, Folk, Jazz, Rock
- Which performer or group that has visited the venue is the most interesting or memorable?: Artists appearing at TCAN have included Don McLean, Judy Collins, Paula Poundstone, John Sebastian, George Winston, Tom Rush, Peter Wolf, Colin Hay, Paula Cole, Dave Mason and many others. Children's after-school theatre and summer workshops available.