CVS / Pharmacy
This latest generation of CVS stores adds new meaning to the term "pharmacy." In addition to dispensing pharmaceuticals it contains row after row of beauty aids, snacks, greeting cards, photo processing, home and office supplies, snack foods and over-the-counter medications. Two noteworthy features: it's open around the clock and it has a "Minute Clinic" where you can be seen by a registered nurse.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs.
- Handicap Accessible: There is designated handicapped parking.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Major insurances.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Licenses: Registered pharmacists.
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Photo processing
- Features: Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Walk-in clinic hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 7pm; Sat, 9am - 5:30pm; Sun, 10am - 5:30pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: Yes