Revolution Martial Fitness
Formerly Dragon-Phoenix Martial Arts, Revolution Martial Fitness has established itself as a leader in providing high quality martial arts training. The center provides martial arts classes for all age groups including kids, teens and adults. Instructors are highly qualified and dedicated to making classes enjoyable and exciting. Call or visit the website for a listing of programs.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, noon - 8pm; Sat, 10am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp leading into front entrance.
- Founding Date: 2005
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Group/family, Military, Student
- Membership info: Students can sign up on a Monthly or Yearly basis.
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- Number of classes/week: 18
- Average class size: 15
- Number of instructors: 3
- Approx. male-to-female ratio: 50/50
- Type: Jiu Jitsu, Karate
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Participates in competitions: Yes
- What is the school's training philosophy?: Our goal is to help our students become mentally and physically fit through martial arts and self-defense training.