First Congregational Church
508-653-0971/ pre-school: 508-655-2171
Located in the historic center of Natick, the First Congregational Church is considered one of the oldest in town. The Victorian Gothic style red brick building was built in 1651 and moved from South Natick to its current location in 1799. It was named to the National Registry of Historic Places in 1977. Rev. Victoria Alford Guest and Rev. Summer F. Shaud preside over the church, which runs its own non-sectarian pre-school.
- Hours: Sunday morning service: 10:30am. Youth programs: Sun, 9am. Child Care: Sun, 10:30am during worship. Godly Play: 10:45am
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Founding Date: 1651
- What makes this community special?: Our congregation takes pride in offering an extravagant and radical welcome to everyone. It is an exciting place to worship and to learn, to meet new friends, discover new opportunities and be involved in making a difference in this world.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Religious affiliation: United Church of Christ (UCC): www.ucc.org
- Denomination: Congregational
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Study groups, Youth programs