Jenkins Martial Arts is a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu studio offering training for children and adults. This martial art teaches the technical mastery of grappling and ground fighting. Coach Kenneth Jenkins teaches his students the importance of technique over sheer size or strength. The studio also offers kickboxing and cardio-boxing classes. The latter classes do not involve sparring.
- Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri, 6:30pm - 7:30pm.
- Founding Date: 2011
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Services: Classes
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Martial arts
- Number of classes/week: 3
- Average class size: 15
- Number of instructors: 1
- Type: Boxing, Jiu Jitsu, Kickboxing
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Participates in competitions: Yes