For six years, chef/owner Mitchell Maxwell has been serving up intriguing dishes that channel the cuisines of south Asia and Italy. Specialties include crispy Szechuan cod filet, spaghetti mussels marinara, General Max's chicken, pan-seared salmon, braised lamb shank and others. Separate hours and menus apply to lunch and dinner.
- Hours: Lunch hours: Tue - Fri, noon - 2pm; Mon, Sun, closed. Dinner hours: Tue - Sat, 5pm - 10pm; Mon, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Asian, Italian, Seafood
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Filet mignon, all natural
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Mitchell Maxwell
- Number of tables: 25
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Elegant
- Dress code: Casual