Park Street Ice Cream Shoppe is an old-fashioned ice cream shop right on the town common in Natick. The Shoppe features delicious homemade ice cream and mouthwatering ice cream sandwiches made out of cookies. There are also several flavors of fat-free frozen yogurt for the diet conscious. A grill menu is available for lunch. This shop is open seasonally.
- Hours: Open Seasonally: Weekdays 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturdays 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sundays 12 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Homemade ice cream, frozen yogurt, icecream sandwiches, grill menu
- Food & dining options: Low calorie
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Homemade ice cream
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: The people
- Cuisine: Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun