Whitney Place Adult Day Health Center
The Adult Day Health Center at Whitney Place at Natick combines healthcare and social support for seniors living at home; as well as physical, occupational, and speech therapies. Elders are provided with escorted, door-to-door transportation and a hot nutritious breakfast and lunch. Participants engage in a variety of social and recreational activities including exercise classes, music groups and singing, crafts, and discussion groups.
The Whitney Place at Natick campus also provides assisted living including special programs for individuals with memory loss at Whitney Place Assisted Living Residence, long and short-term nursing and rehabilitative care at the Beaumont Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Center, and child day care services at the SALMON Center for Early Education.
- Fax: (508) 315-1004
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 4:oo pm
- Handicap Accessible: On ground floor, near entrance
- Founding Date: December 2003
- Payments accepted: Personal Check
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Licenses: Executive Office of Elder Affairs
- Affiliations: SALMON Health and Retirement Whitney Place Assisted Living Residence Beaumont Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Center
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: The Adult Day Health Center is an inspired day program combining healthcare and social support for seniors living at home. Located at the Whitney Place Assisted Living Residence in Natick.
- Services: Home-health aid