Whitney Place Assisted Living Residences
Whitney Place at Natick Assisted Living Residence is a special combination of housing and personalized care designed to permit frail elderly individuals who may require help with activities of daily living (ADL’s) to “age in place” in a homelike setting. Located on Route 9, Whitney Place combines the convenience and security of a private, homelike setting with the availability of personalized supportive service and care. Housekeeping services, three meals a day plus snacks and a wide range of social and recreational activities are provided. Whitney Place has 88 one-bedroom and studio apartments. For residents who suffer from memory loss, Whitney Place’s Tapestry program is an interdisciplinary program designed to build self-esteem by providing opportunities for success using daily routines that maximize strengths and minimize weaknesses. Visit the SALMON Health and Retirement website for more information about Whitney Place in Natick.
- Fax: 508-655-1661
- Hours: By appointment
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: March 17, 1997
- Payments accepted: Personal Check
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Licenses: Beaumont Rehabilitation & Skilled Nursing Center is licensed by the MA DPH. Whitney Place Assisted Living Residence is certified by the Executive Office of Elder Affairs. SALMON Center for Early Education is licensed by the Office for Family Services.
- Accreditations/certifications: Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Health Care Organizations (JCAHO)
- Affiliations: MA Senior Care Association MA Assisted Living Facilities Association (MassALFA)
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: A family owned and operated business since 1952, one of the only family owned nursing home and assisted living residences in Metrowest. The Executive Director has been there for 14 years and has been a Natick resident since 1984.
- Services: Occupational therapy, Physical therapy, Speech therapy
- Features: Chapel, Off-site activities, On-site activities, Transportation
- Capacity: 141